Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to release MPL’s Rugged Embedded Computer CEC10 IoT ready, Universal, Compact & Modular Atom Solution with its modular expansion design for industrial applications.
The CEC10 Family housings offer sufficient space for a 2.5 inch HDD/SSD or other expansion requirements. With the integrated PCI-Express Mini Card slot, the CEC10 can easy be expanded with any mPCIe module. The product comes with a unique board interface which offers 2x PCIe, 2x HSIC, 2x UART, SATA, SDIO, LPC, and I2C. This allows a maximum on customization for any I/O Boards and allows system expansion with additional interfaces. For example; GPIOs, additional serial ports, Gigabit fiber ports, CAN, additional miniPCIe slots, or even a PCI/104-Express port. The CEC10 Industrial PC meets many rugged standards including EN50155, IEC 60945 and MIL-STD-810.
The CEC10 is a high performance, low power, and highly integrated rugged Embedded Computer. The solution is available in various chassis, a compact aluminum housing with DIN-Rail or flange mount, a rugged MIL IP67 case, or an open frame solution with a cooling plate. The unique chassis solution allows operating the CEC10 products in a moderate and also in a harsh environment without the need of a fan or ventilation holes,. The design integrates standard connectors for easy connection or lockable headers, depending on housing choice. Therefore, the CEC10 Series can be used in any x86 application where a complete but still expandable solution is needed.
The CEC10 Family has been designed to withstand any harsh environments and extreme temperature conditions from -40°C to +85°C. The special rugged design, combined with the best industrial-grade components, offer high reliability and long-term performance.
The CEC10 has been designed to suit different industries and is the perfect embedded computer solution for industrial environments, railway applications, MIL/COTS applications and other environments where a rugged long-term available computer is needed.
- Supports Single, Dual, and Quad Core Intel Atom Processors
- Power: 8 -36VDC, protected against over-/reverse voltage and load dump, Input signal
- 5 x Intel GigE ports on RJ45 or optionally up to 3 x M12 or fiber
- 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, and 1 x USB 3.0 slave port
- 1 x RS 232 and optionally 1 x RS232/485
- 1 x remote power button, reset button, and ignition (for vehicle use)
- Memory: Up to 8GB DDR3 ECC RAM
- MassStorage: mSATA, soldered eMMC flash up to 32GB (optionally more or less)
- Video: DP++
- Audio: Intel HD Audio
- Expansion: 1 x mPCIe with SIM card support (shared with mSATA)
- Size & Weight: 62.0 x 162.1 x 120mm (W x H x D), 1.0kg (without HDD)
- Consumption: 5 - 18W at full CPU speed
- Soft off current 100uA when suspend voltage disabled (power button or ignition wake)