MPRT is specifically designed to perform routine testing of protective relays used in the operation of electric utilities, power plants and heavy industrials
The 'Power Box' is the heart of the system. It employs a variety of new features including unique Voltage and Current Generator (VI-Gen) components which have been combined into one amplifier package. Using multiple VI-Gens provides the flexibility to deliver four voltages and four currents or eight current channel capability and every one is made-to-order based on each customer's individual testing requirements.
- The MPRT System consists of a 'Power Box', the TouchView Interface™, and AVTS Software
- Unique new TouchView Interface (TVI) simplifies the manual testing of complex relays
- Ultra flexible output design provides up to four-phase voltage and current or eight-phase current
- User specified configuration. Every system is made to order based on specific customer needs.
- Includes fully automated testing capability using AVTS Software (Version 2.0)
The TouchView Interface (TVI) device and AVTS Basic Software form the brains of the system. The TVI, with its large full color touch screen allows the user to perform manual and semi-automatic testing quickly and easily, using built-in, preset test routines for most popular relays. Fully automatic testing can also be performed using AVTS Basic Software which comes with the MPRT System.
Other applications include use in government facilities, harbor and airport installations, large building complexes and by testing service companies who are increasingly interested in a highly flexible, easy-to-use relay test instrument that can help them impove their job efficiency.