Electrochemical sensors measure concentrations of toxic gas (ammonia, carbon monoxide, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen cyanide, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen dioxide, phosphine and sulfur dioxide) or per cent oxygen.
- Purpose-built for superior dust and water protection, excellent impact resistance and excellent RFI performance
- Sensor options for CO, H2S, and O2
- Patented electrochemical sensors and MSA-built button sensors
- Stainless steel and solid electrolyte construction virtually eliminate sensor leakage
- Automatically records the last 25 alarm/test events and can communicate data by connecting to MSA Link via built-in IR communication port
- No-miss triple alarm system includes bright flashing LEDs, piercing audible alarm, and an internal vibrating alarm
- Rubberised armor housing and one-button operation for maximum durability and simplicity