MSDS Document Storage
The ideal way to keep important papers secure and readily available, while protecting them from the moisture and dirt is to use either an MSDS Document Storage Box or Hazchem Emergency Information Cabinet (also known as a Hazmat Manifest Box). This will enable you to keep important documents, such as MSDS, Equipment Manuals, and Emergency Information right when and where you need it most. Papers are kept clean and dry, even in dusty and harsh environments. Ecospill is pleased to offer both the metal style Hazchem Emergency Information Cabinet (Manifest Box) as well as a range of polyethylene MSDS Document Storage boxes. Please read below for more information or call us on 1800 009 665.
MSDS Document Storage Boxes
Made from a UV stable polyethylene case, providing safe, secure, clean and dry storage for all important documents such as MSDS, evacuation plans, inventory checklists, certificates, equipment manuals, plant layouts, schedules and other necessary information. Each MSDS Document Storage Box has a smooth area on the outside for you to place your own label for easy identification of contents. They can be easily fixed to machinery, cabinets, equipment, walls or any surface where you need protected document storage. Features Include:
- Weather resistant, no metal parts to corrode
- High density polyethylene
- Built in mounting holes (except Tube unit)
- Handy for portable document storage also
- Gasketed closure on most units
- Lock holes for padlock or cable ties (except Tube unit)
- Varieties include: top flip-up or front opening style
MSDS Document Storage Box - Medium (Front)
- High Density Polyethylene Construction.
- Front Opening, can be used vertically or horizontally.
- internal Dimensions: 311mm H x 219mm W x 25mm D.
- External Dimensions: 368mm H x 279mm W x 54mm D.
- Cat No: MSDS-P54