Features of Mulcher | Berti AF 180
- Rotor with internal bearing housings for improved rotor support and bearing protection.
- "P" series 1.8kg hammers ("Y" Blades optional) running at high speed.
- 139mm diameter rear roller with scraper.
- Gearbox with 540 PTO rpm standard (1000 PTO rpm optional)
- Parking stand.
- Mechanical side-shift (hydraulic side shift optional)
- Category 1 & 2 linkage headstock.
- Slotted top link clevis for floating operation.
The hammer is forged from high-grade steel and hardened. The hanging bolt is embedded into the hanging point for protection and to prevent spinning and unnecessary wear. The use of genuine Berti blades, hammers and bolts are essential for safety, performance and protection of the mulcher
Rotor spins on a self-aligning SKF bearing which has a radial load carrying capacity that is ideal for the forces created by drive belts and the cutting operation. It adjusts for minor manufacturing variation that would otherwise increase wear and reduce life in the high rpm rotor. The bearing is mounted within the rotor and is well protected from the entry of debris. The concealed bearing means the end plate is flat permitting mulching up close to trees.
Similiarly the large diameter roller has the self-aligning bearing concealed within the roller.
The roller's working height is adjustable and is fitted with a scraper.
Applications of Mulcher | Berti AF 180
- Vineyards interrow grass cutting and mulching of prunings.
- General grass cutting.
- Orchard prunings.
- Prunings up to 40mm.
Specifications of Mulcher | Berti AF 180
- Working width (cm) - 180
- Min. PTO HP (hp) - 45
- Weight (kg) - 430
- No. of Hammers - 16