DIY Shade Sails
These shade sails can also provide attractive protection over car parking spaces. Stretch them between trees, well grounded posts or existing structures. All fittings and fixings are also available.
A simple sailcloth shade sail fixed over barbecue or outdoor terraces can reduce up to 90% of the sun's UV rays. Many D.I.Y enthusiasts design their own shade areas and need to buy a sail to suit their measurements and fixing points.
Our sail design process is fairly rapid and usually starts with a fax or email of the customers proposed drawing. Our costs are very competitive as we manufacture on site and hold stock on a wide range of materials. We can quote next working day or see our standard range below.
For a quote send us:
- Our Faxback Quotation Form available in our website or
- Point to point measurements of the sail plus the diagonals
- Is shade only required or waterproof and shade?
- A rough idea of where the shade is needed i.e car port, backyard etc.
- Your contact details
What's included in your price:
- Commerical high quality, heavy duty knitted shadecloth shade cloth with high rating UV blockout - up to 95% , over 300 gsm weight
- Strong and stable outdoor fabric for use in tension structures and shade sails
- Maximum sun protection, strength and durability to ensure maintenance free long life performance.
- Reinforced corner rings and perimeter webbing
- Double row of locking stitch
- Stainless steel 'D' rings
- A choice of thirteen popular colours - desert sand, rivergum green and natural shown above.
- UV stabalised high density polyethylene fabric won't rot or absorb moisture
- Unique high quality lock-stitch construction for superior impact and tear strength.
- Heat set to minimise shrinkage and eliminate curling during fabrication.
- Designed for Australia's harsh climate.
- 10 year UV warranty on fabric.