It is the only conveyor available that can move bulk materials in all three directions; vertical, horizontal and even around corners. It truly is the "Go Anywhere conveyor".
The Go Anywhere Conveyor
The Elecon Multi-Axis Bucket Conveying System is ideal for handling loose fragile product, for example, pasta, cereal, biscuit, lollies, coffee, coconut, nuts, pet food, coins or any small metal component. As there is no need to transfer product between multiple conveying systems, the chances of damaging or spilling product is greatly reducedand the Elecon offers a very 'gentle' discharge of your product.
Operates in 3 axes
Besides the typical vertical and horizontal movement, the Elecon's buckets actually turn corners! No other conveying system in the world is as flexible as the Elecon. This three-axis capability is a result of its patented chain design and wedge-shaped buckets. Because it's so flexible, the Elecon system can handle virtually any circuit design you can imagine including multiple infeed and discharge points.
Using a patented bi-axial chain, the Elecon is the world's only conveyor that can move materials in all three directions.
Product can be inputted and discharged exactly where needed or even in multiple locations without using multiple elevator and conveyor combinations. Don't rearrange your equipment layout to suit the conveying system – use a flexible conveying system that allows you more options for plant layout!
The system can handle virtually any circuit layout you can imagine and with multiple inlet and discharge locations as required. The system is perfect where high level transfer of product from the production to the packaging area is needed.
Other benefits include:
- Additional discharge points can be easily added
- The layout can be altered by adding or subtracting modules as necessary
- Very reliable and used widely in many other industries - similar examples have been in operation for over 15 years with only routine maintenance performed
- Stainless Steel tubular track with patented bi-axial chain. This bi-axial chain is very low friction and is a major contributor to the low energy consumption of the Elecon.
- The system can be designed to be fully open or fully enclosed with clear polycarbonate panels or sheet metal to provide added safety and product security
- Bucket capacities range from 3.5L to 8L
- The Elecon bucket conveyor provides customers an alternative for materials handling that allows you to fit a conveyor into your production facility rather than change the facility to fit in a materials handling system.
- Three different bucket configurations are available, depending on various throughput requirements and type of product.
- Buckets are constructed of polypropylene.
For further information or to see other bucket conveyors or elevator options, visit our website www.australiseng.com.au