Designed to be used in ponds, lakes, dams, rivers, harbours ports and marinas for high volume oil recovery.
- Use either brush element for high viscosity oils or drum element for light viscosity oils.
- Oil adheres to the chosen element as it rotates through the water/oil interface. The oil is continuously scraped off the element and collected in the sump, from where it is pumped to suitable storage via an integral on-board pump or shore based pump.
- Multi element oil skimmers include four 300mm diameter hard bristle, polypropylene brushes for high viscosity oil recovery up to 50m³/h.
- Alternatively, multi element oil skimmers can include four 300mm diameter polyethylene drums for light viscosity oil recovery up to 24m³/h.
Rotational speed is adjustable from 0 to 100 RPM (at power pack).
- A self-priming, suction-type pump transfers the skimmed oil to shore or optional on-board oil transfer pump.
- An hydraulic power pack provides power for the skimmer or oil pump.
- Multi-element oil skimmer is manufactured in marine grade aluminium.
- This type of oil skimmer can be operated in water with a current.
Australian Made and Owned