One of our featured products is
DATA ACQUISITION BOARD MDA
- Multi-Function Data Acquisition Board with Temp, Humidity Sensor
- MICA2 Compatible with TinyOS Driver Support
- Up to 11 Channels of 12-bit Analog Input
- On-Board Sensor Excitation and High-Speed Counter
- Convenient Micro-Terminal
- Screw Connections
- Wireless Environmental Sensing Capabilities (PDF)
Developed at UCLA’s Centre for Embedded Networked Sensing (CENS), the MDA300CA is an extremely versatile data acquisition board that also includes an on-board temperature/humidity sensor. With it’s multi-function direct user interface, the MDA300CA offers a convenient and flexible solution to those sensor modalities commonly found in such areas as environmental and habitat monitoring as well as many other custom sensing applications.
Customers please note: The connectorised antennas only come with the MOTE-KITs. When purchasing boards (e.g. MPR4xxCB) separately these are shipped with the wire antennas which must be soldered onto the boards. To purchase the connectorised antenna (MMA400CA) from the MOTE-KITs when ordering boards separately, please contact Davidson for the correct part number & price.