Good indoor air quality increases concentration and productivity which can reduce lost days due to absence. TSI’s Q-TRAK™ IAQ Monitor is a handheld, multi-function test instrument which features a menu-driven user interface for easy operation and provides quick, accurate information to measure and assess key IAQ parameters.
On-screen prompts and step-by-step instructions guide the user through operation, instrument setup and field calibration. The Q-TRAK IAQ Monitor 7575 also features an ergonomic, over molded case design with probe holder and a keypad lockout to prevent tampering during unattended use. The QTRAK IAQ Monitor 7575 is designed to work with a wide range of plug-in probes which expands measurement capability.
- IAQ investigations
- Industrial hygiene surveys
- Baseline trending and screening
- Building commissioning
- Tracking down emissions to their source (point source location)
Features and Benefits
- Model 7575 simultaneously measure CO2, CO, temperature and humidity
- Calculates dew point, wet bulb and percent outside air
- Large graphic display
- Displays up to 5 measurements
- On-screen messages and instructions
- Supports 12 different languages
- One instrument with multiple plug-in probe options including VOC’s and air velocity
- Store up to 39 days of data collected at one-minute log intervals
- TRAKPRO™ data analysis software provided for data logging, analysis and documenting results
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data or remote polling
For more information on Q-TRAK™ 7575 Series, please click here.