Our 6-gas detector also boasts an intuitive menu display and large buttons for easy operation, even when wearing gloves.
The patented PulseCheck® Pump draws its power from the battery pack, which means the pump doesn't need a separate power supply.
The detector also features exclusive the MotionAlert™ system, which lets others know if the user has become immobile, and InstantAlert™, a manual alarm that alerts others if a dangerous situation arises.
- Multigas detector tests for ammonia, chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, phosphine and sulfur dioxide
- Convenient display features brightest, most legible view in the industry
- Miniature catalytic combustion sensors reliably detect up to 100% of LEL combustible gases, including many solvents
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation
- Reliable MSA Galaxy® Automated Test System provides easy calibration and record keeping
- Versatile MSA Link™ allows user to transmit data to a computer
- Choice of 18 Pre-programmed languages for global versatility
- Rubber over-molded housing provides excellent grip, and water- and dust-resistant shell
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides lengthy battery life