The MX6 iBrid Multi-Gas Monitor is the first multi-gas monitor to be equipped with a colour LCD screen and can be configured to monitor from 1 to 6 gases, choosing from 24 "Plug and Play" field replaceable sensors including PID and Infrared Options.
The sensor options include a full range of electrochemical cells for toxic gases and oxygen, as well as a photo-ionisation sensor, and infrared sensors for carbon dioxide, methane to 100% of volume and combustible gases to 100% of LEL. The broad sensor offering, combined with the standard diffusion or internal pump models of the MX6, make the iBrid the most versatile gas monitor available today.
Additional features of the MX6 include:
- A colour graphic liquid crystal display – a first in multi-gas monitors
- Menu-driven operating system
- Real-time graphic display mode
- Data-logging with a minimum of 1-year storage capacity
- Lithium-ion rechargeable or alkaline battery operation
- Eight user-selectable operating languages
- Automatic bump test mode
- Audible, visual, and vibrating alarms
- Alarm event log
- Graphic display of calibration trends
- Durable, rubber over-moulded construction
- Electronically enhanced RFI protections
- DS2 Docking Station compatibility
- iNet compatibility.
The MX6 is rugged, reliable, versatile, intuitive, colorful, fun-to-drive, spectacular, and best of all its HERE – available now from Air Met Scientific!
Instruments have IEC Ex certification - Ex d ia IIC T4
The MX6 is available at Air-Met Scientific for sale and rental, so why not try the MX6 today and you’ll recognize that the world is a much safer place in colour.