The self-contained, intrinsically safe site controller is equipped with built-in alarms for instant notification. Independent power, wireless digital signal transmission and plug-in options provide total flexibility. Engineered for maximum cost-effectiveness, the Rig Rat III transmits real-time digital data as far as 1.8 miles (3 km). Installation costs are reduced by up to 75% through eliminating the need for cabling, wiring, conduit and trenching.
The solar-capable Rig Rat III is completely modular in design, with plug-in ports for all field interfaces, including remote sensors, remote alarms and relays. Add, change or reconfigure system components as your requirements evolve.
The Rig Rat III's microprocessor-based operation and forefront sensor technology assures peerless reliability and performance. The Rig Rat III is the ultimate in stand-alone detection.
- Field Tough: Rig Rat III provides unwavering performance in extreme conditions, from deserts
- to the Arctic.
- Easy Installation: Equipped with a rugged weatherproof stainless steel enclosure and built-in mounting flanges, simply mount the detector to the wall and supply power.
- Facility Monitoring: Multi-point systems can be expanded to 100 or more individual monitoring points, with each detector coded to a separate channel.
- Perimeter Monitoring: The most cost-effective solution to perimeter monitoring.
- Portable Monitoring: The only portable, multi-point monitoring system in the world--field-proven on mobile work sites, such as drilling/service rigs, HAZMAT and disaster response teams.
- Detector Sub-Site Controller: The detector can activate remote relays and a solenoid driver to control emergency shutdown devices (ESD), building ventilation systems and other field interfaces.
- Independent power and radio signal transmission
- Microprocessor operation ensures performance and reliability
- Flexible power choices--battery, solar, 110/230 VAC
- Encoded digital signal transmission up to 1.8 miles (3 km)
- Real-time LCD readouts for all detectors and sensors
- Simple, straightforward, user-friendly operation
- Modular engineered design
- Status panel advises all features and functions
- Plug-in ports for remote sensors and options
- Dual alarm levels for each sensor (adjustable)