The engineering used is specially designed for measurements in refrigerated store rooms, cabinets and for outdoors.
Minimum and maximum values are shown on a clear 2 line, backlit display or, if required, are printed on site on a Testo printer. In addition to the wide range of standard handheld probes available (optional), a wireless radio probe can be used simultaneously.
- Wireless measurement with radio probes possible (optional)
- Measurement data printout on site on Testo printer (optional)
- TopSafe, the indestructible protective case (optional)
- Audible alarm (adjustable alarm limits)
- Minimum/maximum value memory
- Large backlit display
- Auto-Hold automatically recognises full-scale value