This series of products include six models (as below table) with the combination of 30V and 80V rated voltages and 360W, 720W and 1080W maximum output powers.
The multi-range feature allows the flexible and efficient configuration of voltage and current within the rated power range.
As the PSW-Series can be connected in series for maximum 2 units or in parallel for maximum 3 units,
the capability of connecting multiple PSW units for higher voltage or higher current output provides a broad coverage of applications.
With the flexibility of multi-range power utilization and series/parallel connection, the PSW Series significantly reduces the user’s investment for various power supply products to accommodate the projects with different power requirements.
Multi-range Power Operation to accommodate a broad range of applications
Series and Parallel Connection to provide flexibility for extended power utilization
CC/CV Priority Selection to reduce inrush current impact at power-on
Adjustable Slew Rates to meet the requirements of voltage/ current level transition tests
Output On/Off Delay to provide on/off timing control among multiple outputs
OCP/OVP/OTP and Trip Alarm for DUT and Instrument protections
External control/monitoring via an analog control connector
USB Device/Host and LAN Interfaces provided as standard and GPIB-USB adaptor optional
For more information on Multi-Range DC Power Supply - PSW Series, please contact us.
TekMark Australia | Test & Measurement Supplier, Tektronix Distributor
TekMark Australia is the sole Authorised Australian Distributor for all Tektronix Instrumentation Products.
This includes all Tektronix Oscilloscope products, Logic Analysers, all Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generators, Real Time Spectrum Analysers, Video Test Products, and all Accessory products.
The staff at TekMark Australia have a combined experience of over 60 Years with Tektronix and provide full technical support, user training, technology seminars, and product demonstrations for all Tektronix products including:
- TDS1000B/2000B Series Oscilloscopes
- TPS2000 Series Power Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO2000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO3000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO4000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- TDS5000B Series Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes
- DPO7000 Series Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO70000B Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DSA8000 Series Digital Sampling Oscilloscopes
- RSA3000B and RSA6000A Series Real Time Spectrum Analysers
- H600 Series Portable Real Time Spectrum Analysers
- TLA5000 and TLA7000 Series Logic Analysers
- AFG3000, AWG5000 and AWG7000 Series Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generators
- All Video Test Products – Waveform Monitors, Generators, MPEG Analysers, Cerify.
TekMark Australia’s portfolio of Test & Measurement, Monitoring and Training products includes several other leading suppliers:
- VTI Technology – Precision Instrumentation for Electronic Signal Distribution, Data Acquisition and Monitoring
- Z Technology – Precision RF Test and Monitoring Systems for Radio & Television Broadcast
- ABI Electronics - Fault Diagnosis Equipment, Circuit Board Testers and Component Testers
- Quantum Data – HDMI and DVI Test Generators and Analysis Systems
- Edibon – Technical Teaching Equipment
- Promax – Electronics Training Systems