They are extremely efficient because of the configuration of slow speed sweep anchor agitator and twin elevating head dispersers.Compared with single shaft disperser, these units are able to handle higher viscosity or thixotropic millbase formulations.
When fitted with cooling water jacket, accurate control of product temperature is achieved because of the close fitting sweep anchor agitator design.
"In place" cleaning, loading hopper with bag splitter and load cell mounting are a few of the many facilities available to enable efficient and, if required, automatic operation.
- Simple robust fixed tank construction
- Non concentric disperser heads eliminates need for variable speed
- Anchor gives positive flow pattern and allows dump feeding of powders
- Elevating heads can be positioned to give the most efficient result
- High dispersing efficiency gives greater opacity
- Totally enclosed dust-proof operation
- High output (with efficient material handling time between batches 2 hrs
- Ideal for formulations with high pigment loading or for thixotropic products
- Quality epoxy paint finish
- Optional cooling jacket
- Optional inplace cleaning system
- Optional hopper with bag splitting knife (for 25kg bags)
- Optional provision for mounting on load cells