Features and Benefits of the Hunter MP3500 Multi Stream Sprinkler:
- Rather than simply "spray" water onto landscapes, MP Rotators deliver multiple streams of water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil and achieves an even distribution throughout the area being irrigated.
- This increased efficiency results in 30% less water use when compared to traditional sprays and significantly reduces wasteful runoff.
- The MP Rotator can be installed onto any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter, transforming them into high uniformity, low precipitation rate sprinklers with matched precipitation at any arc and any radius.
- The MP Rotators are a great choice for new systems, as they provide immense range flexibility (from 5' strip to 35' radius), decrease material costs, and provide better system efficiency.
- MPs are also perfect for revitalising older systems - a retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.