IEI Technology Corp has introduced the awarded industrial grade multi-touch panel PC, IOVU-430M. It is now available from Soanar - Electronic Component & Supply Chain Solutions. The IOVU-430M is granted the 2009 CEC (Control Engineering China magazine) Editor's Choice in HMI (Human-Machine Interface) category. By more than 2,100 controlling engineers' on-line voting and 12 global dedicated editors' final evaluation, the IOVU-430M stands out to be the winner from the competition.
IOVU-430M multi-touch panel PC, powered by XScale RISC-based CPU and Windows CE 5.0, provides high performance and extremely low power consumption. And it is an open architecture for system integrators and application developers to invent any type of user interface and application software.
The IEI IOVU-430M multi-touch operating terminal provides whole plane projected-capacitor multi-touch function to enrich the interaction between human and machine. The iPhone-style multi-touch input function provides flexible touch control, enabling users to use more than one finger at a time to scroll the content, resize the window, and rotate the pictures.
By features of rugged, compact design with plastic housing and fan-less system and wide operating temperature, IOVU-430M multi-touch panel PC turns to be an ideal solution for any kind of operating terminal in diversified operating environments and application fields, such as industrial automation, home/building automation, and man-machine-interface applications.
Key features of the IOVU-430M multi-touch panel PC:
- Built-in 1.5w speakers
- Built-in 802.11b/g WiFi function
- RISC-based processor provides high performance and extremely low power consumption
- 4.3” widescreen WQVGA TFT LCD with projected-capacitor touch screen
- Multi-touch function provides flexible touch control
- The whole plane multi-touch screen and IP65 compliant
- Mini secure digital card slot for storage extension
- Compact design with plastic housing and fan-less system
- CAN bus and GPIO provide flexible industrial control