The Elo Touch Solutions 1515L touchmonitor is designed, developed and built to provide a cost-effective touch solution for system integrators and VARs. It packs Elo quality and reliability into a integrated, affordable touchmonitor with a footprint smaller than a standard 15" display.
This cost and space-saving touchmonitor is "designed for touch"- the technology is built into the 1515L from the ground up and not added as an afterthought by altering the original monitor. It includes a stable base, with controls that are placed on the side rather than the front and are locked-out for public use. The 1515L can function as a desktop or wall-mounted unit and includes a VESA mounting option.
The optional 3-track magnetic stripe reader (MSR), is easily installed by the user, providing an elegant, integrated solution. The display is factory sealed against dirt and dust, and the unit offers a choice of touchscreen technologies: the anti-glare clarity and superior performance of IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave, time-tested AccuTouch five-wire resistive, and IntelliTouch Pro projected capacitive (PCAP) for a multi-touch experience and zero-bezel, seamless design.
- Economical and reliable
- Energy-saving LED backlights
- Up to 1024 x 768 resolution at 75 Hz
- Optional ergonomic 3 stripe MSR available in two versions: USB with keyboard emulation; and USB with human interface device (HID) class specification 1.1
- Sealed touchscreen
- Dual serial/USB interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Internal power supply
- Worldwide agency approvals