Designed for simple but efficient safety testing of integrated IT earthing systems, IT installations, Portable Generators, Fire Fighting mobile equipment, Military Vehicles and Generators, Police Vehicles and Generators, Construction Sites, SAT, Radio / TV broadcasting mobile equipment safety and functionality of IT installations in airports, concert halls etc etc.
Importantly, the unit can perform tests of RCDs and LINE ISOLATION overload MONITORS (LIMs) as required by AS/NZS 2003 (2011) for hospital patient treatment areas.
- AUTO SEQUENCE - one single auto sequence with programmable limits and sub-tests, with pass levels saved against the relevant test result - operator error (such as a missed step) minimised
- VOLTAGE MONITOR - IT Sytem recognition, voltage range and voltage balance
- ISFL TEST - Single fault leakage current from phase 1 and phase 2 to Earth
- FUSE TRIP OUT ABILITY EVALUATION - Line Impedence and prospective short circuit current
- LINE MONITORS - IMD insulation, earth leakage RCM / RCD control
- ALARM TRIGGER - IMD (LIM) Trip-out check and adjust
- Voltage, frequency and phase sequence
- Line impedance and prospective shortcircuit current
- Voltage drop
- First fault leakage current
- Testing of insulation monitoring devices (imd)