Multifunction Instrument for Testing Industrial Power Plants - Maxtest HT2038 is characterized by simplicity of use on one hand and by a large choice of measuring functions on the other hand. It contains approx. 1000 memory locations for storing of test results that can later be transferred to a PC or printed on paper by means of external printer.
Each stored result is equipped with important sub-results and parameters as well as current loop and measuring place number to determine the tested object.
Functions & Features of Multifunction Instrument for Testing Industrial Power Plants - Maxtest HT2038:
- Resistance measurement of potential equalizing conductors and concrete scaffolding using a current of 10A~.
- Continuity test of protective conductors, main and auxiliary potential equalizing conductors with current >200mA.
- Two, three and four-wire earth resistance measurement.
- Measurement of ground resistivity.
- Insulation resistance measurement of electrical installations and PTTA assemblies with test voltage of 250 - 500 - 1000VDC.
- Frequency measurement.
- Line impedance measurement between two phases or between phase and neutral.
- Prospective short circuit current.
- Fault loop impedance measurement between phase and protective conductors.
- Prospective fault current.
- Phase sequence indication.
- Global earth resistance measurement.
- Tripping time of RCD's type AC - A - B, General and Selective (S).
- Measurement of real tripping current of RCD's.
- Measurement of contact voltage at tripping current.
- Tripping time at tripping current.
- Automatic test of all the most important parameters relative to RCD's.
- Percentage voltage drop on conductors because of loading.
- High resolution line or loop impedance between two phase conductors or between phase and neutral conductors or between phase and protective conductors.
- Resolution: 0.1mO (Itest 280A)
- High resolution prospective short circuit current.
- Weight 8kg
- Dimensions 450mm x 350mm x 130mm
Applications of Multifunction Instrument for Testing Industrial Power Plants - Maxtest HT2038:
Maxtest HT2038 can be employed in TN systems to measure the exact phase to phase and phase to neutral line impedance and phase to earth fault loop impedance generating current during test equal to 280A max.
In medical rooms it permits to measure the exact resistance of potential equalizing and protective conductors according to VDE 0413. It permits also to carry out tests required according to standards on electrical civil and industrial installations.