The first multimeter which incorporates the RCD and LOOP Impedance functions into a hand held mutlimeter.
- Test tripping time of RCDs type A and AC up to 300mA*.
- Tripping current of RCDs type AC up to 30mA.
- Non-trip earth ground resistance.
- Line-to-Neutral, Line-to-Line and Line-to-Ground impedance (resolution 0.1Ohm) with prospective short-circuit/fault current calculation.
- Current up to 3000A by means of clamp-on or flexible external transducer. ›
- Dynamic inrush current of motors and loads through the DIRC function allowing time base selection.
- Leakage current by means of the clamp-on transducer HT96U.
- Voltage and current harmonics with THD% calculation and function to the 25th Harmonic (Higher Harmonic Ordering) showing highest harmonic values first.
- One-lead phase sequence detection
- JUPITER is provided with ISO9000 calibration certificate as standard