Multifunctional plastic multi-port valve blocks meet all fluidic and gaseous application requirements in the smallest of spaces.
With its small, lightweight but nevertheless highly efficient plastic diaphragm valve solutions, GEMÜ, the German specialist for valves, measurement and control systems based in Ingelfingen offers a portfolio for compact, safe and cost-efficient plant design meeting today's plant engineering requirements.
Multi-port valve blocks P600 in particular have a major advantage over conventional valve design solutions. They are compact, space-saving and, due to their individual design, are able to perform a range of quite different functions in the most confined spaces, such as mixing, dividing, diverting, draining, feeding and cleaning – all in one block!
Safety and control functions as well as the integration of sensors, filters and non-return valves are also possible.
- Customised compact multi-port valve block
- Customised plant design
- Extremely compact valve solution
- Less installation time
- System integration possible, e.g. sensor system
- Increased plant reliability thanks to fewer connection points
- Produced from a single block of material (standard materials PVC-U, PP, PP natural, PVDF and PEEK); further materials on request
- Standard connections, such as threaded sockets, solvent cement spigots, butt weld spigots, union ends and flanges, can be used
- Also available with T-actuator
For more information on this product please call or email use for a direct reply