The multihead linear weighers are offered in both plain and rigidized stainless steel finishes for both wet and dry food product applications. The multihead linear weigher design allows for easy integration with packaging machines to achieve the perfect package weight.
The modular construction makes cleaning easy and keeps maintenance to a minimum. Various options are made available to meet specific requirements.
Applications of Multihead Linear Weighers - 14 Head Linear Weigher - ADM-14A/14B:
- Free Flow Powders: Sugar, Salt, Spices, Milk powder, various sorts of powders, etc.
- Granules & Seeds: Coffee beans, Rice, Sesame Seeds, Small Granules etc.
- Dry & Processed Foods: Snack foods, Cereal & Health Foods, Confectionary, Biscuits & Bakery, Pasta, Grated Cheese, Nuts, Dried fruits, Pet Food
- Non Food: Fasteners, plumbing parts, plastic, etc.
Features of Multihead Linear Weighers - 14 Head Linear Weigher - ADM-14A/14B:
- Digital sensors enhance the speed, precision and anti-jamming capability
- Frame with IP65 protection, design allows for easy to assembly and cleaning.
- Compatibility with packaging machines.
- User-friendly interface
- Combining high speed with high accuracy
- Optional timing hopper, printer output