By introducing the R&S ZVT8, Rohde & Schwarz now offers the first true eight-port vector network analyzer up to 8 GHz. This new instrument immediately provides our customers with outstanding network analyzer characteristics for two- to eight-port applications regardless of the number of ports.
The R&S ZVT8 offers outstanding performance in terms of stability, reproducibility, accuracy, measurement time, output power, sensitivity and dynamic range.
Featuring comprehensive measurement capabilities, flexible test set configuration and various interfaces for controlling the instrument as well as external components, the R&S ZVT8 is ideal for use in complex test systems.
- Frequency range 300 kHz to 8 GHz
- Test set configuration possible with two up to eight ports
- Wide dynamic range > 120 dB (test port)
- High output power > 13 dBm on all ports
- Wide power sweep range - 40 dBm to 13 dBm
- High measurement speed of 8 ms for an eight port measurement
- High accuracy and reproducibility on all ports
- Modern operating concept for quickly and easily selecting parameters
- Quick and easy configuration of multiport measurements
- Virtually unlimited number of channels and traces
- Parallel setup administration
- Measurement on blanced DUTs
- Based on a true multiport architecture the R&S ZVT8 can perform measurements on all ports of a DUT simultaneously
- DC inputs for current and voltage measurements
- Direct Receiver / Generator Access option for greater flexibility and performance
- Connection of an external monitor possible