Soanar presents Anderson Power Products’ multipurpose powerpole that is designed with the same time-tested flat wiping technology as the standard powerpoles.
The multipurpose powerpole contact is a make-first/break-last connection when used in a multi-pole situation with standard 15/45 powerpoles. The dovetailed housing allows interlocking of multiple housings into vertical or horizontal connector backs that can be specific to individual project requirements.
The multipurpose powerpoles allow for minimal contact resistance at high current with wiping action to clean contact surface during disconnection. It allows customised multi-pole configurations with visual colour coding to match wires and prevents damage to connectors from being mated incorrectly.
Features of the Anderson Power Products Multipurpose powerpoles:
- Flat wiping contact system
- Interchangeable Genderless design
- Coloured, Modular housings
- Polarized housings
- Wide product range - From 10 amps through 180 amps
- UL94 V-0 housing material
- Simple assembly requirements
- Allows versatility to choose products best suited to design requirements
The Anderson Power Products Multipurpose powerpoles are available from Sonanar in reeled or loose piece to accommodate production needs and uses the standard Anderson crimp tools and dies.