DBI-SALA, the world’s leading manufacturer solely dedicated to the fall protection market, has announced the launch of their NEW Multipurpose Surface Mounted Roof Anchor.
The anchor is quick and easy to install and has been specifically designed to provide a single person fall arrest/restraint anchor point for use on a variety of selected roof sheeting. Manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel the anchors have been tested to verify that they will deliver a strength rating of 15kN on the roof sheeting.
The anchor provides an economical and permanent fall protection anchor point for easy attachment of your personal fall arrest system. The anchor is designed to absorb most of the energy generated by a fall through the plate of the anchor resulting in a lower impact on the user and the roof structure.
The anchors are available and installed exclusively through Capital Safety’s national network of professional accredited installers who have been approved and trained specifically for anchor installations, ensuring that the anchors are installed and certified to meet the strictest safety requirements.
The new anchors complement Capital Safety’s broad range of anchorage solutions from temporary roof anchors through to fixed horizontal lifelines, providing absolute confidence and peace of mind to workers who are required to work at height and in need of fall protection.
Multipurpose Surface Mounted Roof Anchor Features:
- Single person fall arrest anchor for use on a variety of selected roof sheeting.
- Quick and easy installation, the anchor is simply fitted directly to the roof sheeting - can be installed by a single person.
- All metal components are manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel.
- Can be used in both fall arrest or fall restraint applications.
- Has been tested to verify that it will deliver a strength rating of 15kN on the roof sheeting when installed on an adequate roof structure.
- Large eye allows for easy attachment of lanyards.
- Designed for fall arrest forces acting parallel to the roof ribs.
- Data/inspection label included.
- Available through Capital Safety’s network of accredited installers.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards.
For more information regarding DBI-SALA’s NEW Multipurpose Surface Mounted Roof Anchor call us on 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit http://www.capitalsafety.com/.
DBI-SALA is a brand of Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment.
Please CLICK HERE for more information on the NEW Multipurpose Surface Mounted Roof Anchor