Multisorb vermiculite is an all-liquid absorbent which safely absorbs most acids, bases, coolants, paints, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals. It is often referred to in Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
Global Spill Control has specialised in manufacturing Spill Kits for over 25 years. Australian made and owned, Multisorb (Vermiculite) can be used as a Chemical or General Purpose absorbent, perfect for absorbing most acids, bases, coolants, paints, solvents, oils, fuels and hazardous chemicals.
It is ideal for chemical processing plants, paint and panel shops, chemical storage and handling facilities, transport warehouses, food and beverage processing plants, printing and automotive workshops.
Multisorb is a general purpose ground absorbent perfectly designed for application wherever oils, fuels, chemicals and liquids are stored handled and spilt.
- Multisorb vermiculite is ideal for placing on and around a spill to solidify and absorb.
- Absorbs most aggressive acids and alkalis, as well as paints, solvents, hydrocarbons, inks, dyes and aggressive water-based liquids on contact.
- Vermiculite will absorb up to six times its own weight in liquid.
- Multisorb vermiculite is made from naturally occurring hydrated phlogopite mica.
- Premium vermiculite is sterile, inert and pH neutral.
- Its high absorbency to weight ratio equals lower transport and disposal costs.
- Non-allergenic, non-hazardous with no dust.
- Acts as an absorbent and cushioning agent of hazardous liquid containers during transport.
Multisorb vermiculite 30L can be ordered by the bag or pallet (50 bags per pallet.
Absorbent capacity: 15 Litres per bag.
Shipping weight (bag): 3 kg
Shipping weight (pallet): 175 kg
Shipping dimensions (bag): 40 x 10 x 65 cm
Australian Made and Owned
For more information on Multisorb vermiculite