Designed as one of the most intelligent disinfection solutions on the market,
This highly flexible system has demonstrated its effective, reliable performance around the world. It is well suited to wastewater disinfection applications with a wide range of flow rates, as well as challenging effluent (primary and combined sewer overflows) and high level disinfection such as tertiary wastewater reclamation and reuse.
Following a review with Plant Operators and Engineers, the proven infrastructure of the TrojanUV3000Plus has been refined to make it even more operator-friendly. The result is more dependable performance, simplified maintenance, and maximized UV lamp output at end-of-lamp life. It also incorporated innovative features to reduce O&M costs, including variable output electronic ballasts and Trojan's revolutionary ActiClean system - the industry's only chemical/mechanical sleeve cleaning system.
The electronic ballasts and automatic controls allow the system to automatically adjust the UV light intensity in response to changing operating conditions such as flow rate and lamp age. Incorporating an optional on-line UV transmission monitor allows further refinement by continuously monitoring water quality (UV transmission) and automatically dimming/brightening the lamps in response to changes in water clarity.
- Municipalities with populations more than 25,000 people.
- Highly flexible system suited for wastewater disinfection applications with wide range of flow rates from 1 MGD to over 100 MGD
- Designed for disinfection of secondary, tertiary, water reuse, or low quality effluent such as primary and Combined Sewer Overflows (CSO)
- Most efficient UV system available versus competitive low-pressure, high-output (LPHO) or amalgam lamp-based system
- Long-lasting amalgam lamps and variable output ballasts optimize UV output to meet wastewater conditions
- Dual-action, chemical/mechanical cleaning systems maintains sleeve transmittance of at least 95% - saving energy and labor costs
- Modular design allows for maintenance on one module without disrupting disinfection performance
To Know More about Trojanuv3000plus™ Please click here