- The sets with pre-mounted and adjusted muting sensors including wiring can be easily screwed on to the side of the MLD sensors and the cables can be connected to the local connection box.
- Without a PC, using only the wiring in the cabinet, the user selects one of 6 possible muting modes as needed (parallel, sequential, partial) - and the muting solution is ready for use.
- A muting indicator is already integrated into the device (optional).
- A 3-beam transceiver, which only has to be electronically connected on one side, can easily replace more complex transmitter-receiver systems.
- This solution, with Performance Level PL e in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1, can be used in refrigerated areas with temperatures down to -30 °C.