WHAT IS THE MINI WASHER
The MINI Washer Dewaterer represents a range of machines available to handle raw screenings flows of up to 2 m³/hr. The machine continuously washes out organic material whilst mechanically compacting and dewatering the remaining inorganic portion.
The MINI Washer Dewaterer is a robust and simple machine, non-sensitive to varying qualities of screenings and contents of grit.
The MINI Washer Dewaterer is designed so that maintenance to all moving parts can be completed from the outside of the machine – no bearings, wheels and lubrication points are inside.
The machine can be located either directly underneath the screen or fed by a conveyor. If a launder feed is necessary a special model is on hand to deal with great volumes of free water.
The MINI Washer Dewaterer is ideally suited to applications – also retrofits – where its capacity, robustness, compact size and cleaning/compacting qualities make an obvious step up to meet tomorrow’s rigorous requirements.
- Low power usage
- Low washwater usage
- Highly reliable in operation
- Tolerant to high grit and fat loadings
- Simple automatic control for great flexibility
- Cleaned final product – up to 99% removal of organics possible based upon industry standard BOD loadings
- Dewatered final product – up to 55% DS
- Spirals: Special steel
- Frame, Body and Tubes: Stainless steel SS2333 (AISI 304)
- Inlet Liner: Plastic Duraflo
- Tube Liners: Wear Bards 3CR12