The MOX Open Controller system is the high end of the MOX range of controller solutions. It has been designed with open standards in mind. Communications capability is available through Ethernet TCP /IP, ProfiBUS and Modbus as well as many of the leading fieldbus offerings.
Reliability of the installation is ensured with MOX Open Controller providing full system redundancy at all levels. A redundant system consists of dual processors, power supplies and Communications Interface modules. This enables the MOX Open Controller to be used in the most mission critical processes within heavy industrial applications.
The MOX Product range is planned technology that is integrated to fit the entire spectrum of your control needs. The MOX Open Controller is packed with high performance building blocks that, in combination with other products within the MOX range, fit together perfectly to create a powerful and flexible automation solution. The system will be found in all process intensive applications across a wide variety of industries.
The MOX OC system supports MOX 603 I /O as standard in Rack Configuration Mode. A wide variety of digital and analog modules are available, as well as special function modules.
- Modular Construction;
- Open Systems Interconnection;
- Full System Redundancy;
- Expandable and Scalable I /O Architecture;
- Enterprise Ready Solution;
- Pentium Compatible Real Time Processing Platform;
- Integrated IEC 61131-3 Development Environment;
- Support of Various Communications Standards.
- Power Generation;
- Oil & Gas Production;
- Mining & Minerals Processing;
- Petrochemical & Chemical Refining;
- Complex Manufacturing Process.