The final solution is Enterprise ready allowing data from your remote sites to seamlessly flow into your integrated SCADA solution.
The MOX Gateway provides most of the functionality of the MOX Unity Field Controller with additional communications options, making it truly open systems controller.
The application capability of the MOX Gateway extends way beyond the traditional boundaries. The MOX Gateway is suitable for a wide variety of applicaitons across a varied range of industries with recognition for outstanding versatility, cost effectiveness, performance and a scalable architecture. Having protocol conversions built in and integrated within the field controller, provides a highly flexible and quickly realisable solution.
The MOX Gateway controller provides the protocol conversion between industry standards such as Modbus, Modnet and leading fieldbus systems. The modular fieldbus additions are high performance options meeting the highest industry demands.
Comprehensive functions are available for start-up and ongoing diagnostics and certain device conditions and transmission errors may be displayed on front panel LEDs. Further diagnostic functions, especially for testing the fieldbus communications may also be carried out directly from the configuration software.
- Modular Construction;
- Open Systems Interconnection;
- True System Redundancy;
- Expandable and Scalable Architecture;
- Enterprise Ready Solution;
- Integrated and Transportable IEC61131 Control Software Standard Modbus and TCP/IP Communications;
- Functions in Stand Alone or Integrated Configurations;
- Numerous On-board Communications options.
- One 10 BaseT and one 10 /100 BaseT Ethernet Port;
- Two Serial RS232 /485 Ports;
- ProfiBUS DP Master;
- Interbus Master;