The wide range of I /O modules includes discrete, analog, and special purpose modules. Each one offers comprehensive configuration options.
Designed as intelligent microprocessor based devices, allows them to manage their own communications parameters, error conditions and user options. This inbuilt intelligence allows the modules to be installed in stand-alone mode or multi-module rack based configurations.
The MOX 603 Modular I /O System is designed to meet the most demanding I /O and process control needs. Product safety and high reliability is paramount. The solid construction also ensures that all modules are ready to withstand the rigors of any industrial installation.
The MOX 603 I /O System is ideally suited to the MOX range of control products. However, the capability of the system extends beyond this to many third party products.
Every module in the range contains two RS485 Modbus ports and one RS232 Modbus port. Ethernet modules also add the capability of communicating via Modnet (Modbus over TCP /IP) protocol.
The Open Systems architecture of the MOX 603 I /O System means that the Communications Processor will utilise Serial, Ethernet, Fibre or Profibus to provide the Host Controller with an efficient communications path to the field I /O devices.
- Intelligent microprocessor based platform;
- Open systems architecture True redundancy built in at every level;
- Immediate integration with the entire range of MOX Controllers;
- Solid construction for extreme operating conditions;
- Wide operating temperature range;
- User configurable, module specific options;
- Short circuit and open wire detection on specific Modules;
- Automatic fault detection.