With built in compatibility to the MOX 601 Open Controller and MOX 602 Field Controller families, and with seamless integration to the MOX 603 Modular I /O range, the MOX IoNix Field Controller completes the entire range of Intelligent Automation products designed and manufactured by MOX Products.
The MOX IoNix Field Controller delivers 32-bit processing power for compact monitoring and control solutions. Any MOX 603 I /O modules can be directly cascaded or connected via Ethernet or serial communication ports.
Cascade any MOX 603 I /O module directly to the backplane for a compact monitoring and control solution. Onboard communication ports provide connectivity to remote I /O, HMI /SCADA systems, and other interface panels.
Generally, a MOX IoNix Controller will efficiently communicate and control a maximum of 10 interconnected I /O modules. If additional I /O Modules are required, then expansion I /O racks may be installed.
Sufficient power must be supplied to the rack based MX603-4001 PSU to power all interconnected I /O modules. An external 24VDC power supply rated to 50W (or higher) is recommended.
- Powerful 32-bit 486 Processor;
- 32 MB CPU RAM;
- Up to 32MByte Disk on Chip for program and data storage;
- Hot Standby Controller Redundancy;
- High speed 10 /100 Ethernet port;
- Two user-configurable RS232/RS485 serial ports;
- Modular design cascades directly with MOX 603 I /O;
- Expand with Remote I /O;
- Integrated and transportable IEC61131 software.