- Product Marking
- Schematic Diagrams
Suitable for use in extreme environments. Unaffected by solvents, grease or oil, outdoor use and constant handling.
Used for nameplates, machine faceplates, machine instruction labels, mimic panels, modification plates.
Features of Nameplates / Product Marking:
- Short or long print runs, purchase only the quantity you need
- Labels cut from a large sheet size which gives maximum flexibility to provide the most economical use of metal with less waste and lower prices
- Promote your business and ensure repeat business
- Cut to special shapes, with holes and angled cuts
- Not affected by most industrial solvents or chemicals
- Thickness range 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 mm
- Scratch and wear resistant
- Include colour for maximum impact or safety
Sequential numbers or variable information from your database can be included at time of printing. Alternativley information may be engraved or stamped into the plate after printing.
Stamping is best onto a silver background when the label is to be screwed or riveted. Engraving into a dark background exposes the natural aluminium for maximum contrast.