Nardalert S3 is a handy warning device ideal for wearing on a belt or harness. It can be fixed to textiles and belts alike, thanks to two different types of clip.
The warning lights and display are on the top face of the device and can be seen at a glance. Nardalert S3 detects the electric field in the frequency range 100 kHz to 50 GHz using three different sensor / detector combinations:
- Thermocouples for the highest frequencies
- Dipole and diode for mid-range frequencies
- Radial charge displacement sensor and diode for the low frequency range.
The thermocouple sensors make Nardalert S3 ideal as a warning device in the vicinity of radar installations, as it correctly detects the RMS value of adar impulses. In contrast, the charge displacement sensor measures in the range below 100 MHz by evaluating the field generated by body currents and can detect fields from any direction, when worn on the body.
- Automatic evaluation of exposure frequencies according to human safety standard
- LCD on top of casing can be seen at a glance
- Display of distribution of high and low frequency components
- Data logger option
- USB interface for battery charging and downloading measurement data
- Calibration interval 3 years
The Nardalert S3 is available at Air-Met Scientific for sale only.