- 4 analogue inputs with 12 bit resolution, expandable up to 8 inputs.
- Each input can be programmed to be either a 4-20mA input or a 0-2.5V input.
- Additional input signal processing via add on modules.
- Each input has a discriminator capable of transforming the analogue value into a digital value. The discriminator can be set to operate as a simple switch or a window. The digital value can be set to be true if the input is above or below the switch threshold or within or outside the window.
- Hysteresis is used to prevent spurious switching around the thresholds.
- Programmable delay from 0 to 255 seconds for each input
- Programmable analogue sampling rate from once per second to one sample every 18 hours.
- Input averaging. The analogue inputs can be set to record either the average value over the logging period or the instantaneous value when a log is taken.
- None on the base board, expandable up to 4 inputs.
- Input accepts a switch closure to ground with an external pull up resistor.
- 32 bit counter associated with each input. The counter counts the positive transitions on an input.
- Counters can be selectively logged.
- Counters can be reset at each logging interval or by a signal derived from any digital input, digital variable, analogue input or time clock.
- Counters are scaled using user defined scale factors and units.
- Each counter can set a predefined digital variable if the either the input frequency exceeds a user defined value or if the counts exceed a used defined count. Each input has it's own digital variable.
- Each counter has a second digital variable which will give an early warning of a possible excess frequency or excess count condition.
- 1 open collector MOSFET, expandable up to 6 outputs
- The switches can handle loads of 100mA with voltages up to 25Volts.
- Each output can be driven from a signal derived from any digital input, digital variable, analogue input or time clock.
- 32 digital variables accept outputs from the internal functions.
- All digital variables can be used as inputs to any function.
- 128kbytes of logging memory.
- Each analogue input can be selectively logged.
- Each digital counter can be selectively logged.
- All log entries are time stamped with a resolution of 1 second.
- All alarms are logged.
- All re-program events are logged.
- All changes to the input limits are logged together with the users phone number.
- Logging intervals selectable from 5 minutes to 1 hour synchronised to cardinal times with optional capability to log at rates from 5 seconds to 255 seconds interval in 1 second steps.
- Logging rate can be controlled by any digital input, digital variable, analogue input or time clock.
- Capability to output logged data as a csv style frame each time a logged sample is stored.
- Baseboard: 37mm x 83mm x 12mm (H x W x L)
- With expansion: 37mm x 83mm x 20mm
- -20 to +50 degC. 5 to 95% humidity non-condensing.
- 3.6VDC to 16VDC @ 25uA nominal. Current consumption varies depending on the configuration from 5uA up to about 50uA
- All electronics and power supplies can be mounted in plastic or metal sealed enclosures to meet environmental requirements.
- No fans, heat sinks or other heat dissipation methods are required.
- Field wiring connections can be provided through plugs, sockets or penetrations in the enclosure meeting expected environmental requirements.
- Enclosures will be sized to accommodate the equipment to be housed.
To Know about Narrow Universal Data Logger (NUDL) Please click here