Navigator's cycle counting module allows stocktake to be broken into smaller tasks, which may be completed without having to close the warehouse. Cycle count jobs can be created manually, for specific stock codes, or automatically based on the time since the last count was performed.
Navigator allows you to perform cycle counting in three ways:
- a dedicated task, where the user is directed from bin to bin within an aisle
- an embedded task, where a picker is directed to count a bin after they have have performed a voice pick
- an ad-hoc task, where a user may count any bin / product at random
- Ensure your inventory levels are accurate through incremental counting.
- Embed cycle counting within picking, put away or replenishment.
- Remove the need for a 'closed warehouse' end of year stocktake.