Navigator's receiving module allows workers to quickly process inbound stock from their hand-held scanner.
The system allows goods to be received against:
- Purchase Orders from suppliers.
- Shipping container manifests (multiple purchase orders at a time)
- Customer Returns
- Transfers from other warehouses in your organisation.
Receiving integrates with other warehouse processes including put away, replenishment and cycle counting to streamline your inwards goods area.
- Reduce the time taken to locate filed purchase orders.
- Record multiple deliveries per order.
- Record random weighted products by scanning GS1-128 barcodes.
- Immediate putway of stock reduces short supply on customer orders