Navigator maintains a minimum inventory level for each location and product, and turns on a replenishment request flag as soon as either:
- Inventory levels are below the minimum (a low priority replenishment)
- Inventory levels are below the demand for the bin (a high priority replenishment)
The replenishment module is integrated with all other transactions, allowing replenishment jobs to be 'completed' by:
- Manually transferring stock from a bulk location or pallet;
- Receiving stock directly into the picking location;
- Performing a replenishment transaction;
- Performing a directed-putaway transaction;
- Automatically suggest minimum inventory levels for each bin based on historical demand.
- Ensure stock is placed into the correct picking location.
- Prioritise replenishment tasks to minimise picking disruption.
- Perform directed putaway on the pallet to reduce the number of pallet movements.