Used as a DeviceNet slave device, the ND210 allows process data and operating status information - such as digital indicating controller process variable (PV) inputs and alarm statuses - to be read via the DeviceNet.
The ND210 also allows the PLCs to read setpoint (SP) values and signal conditioner communications output.
"DeviceNet" is a registered trademark of ODVA (Open DeviceNet Vendor Association, Inc.).
- Instruments that can be connected:
- GREEN Series: UT320/350, UT420/450, UT520/550, UT750, UP550/750
- JUXTA VJ Series: VJU7, VJS7, VJA7, VJH7, VJX7
- Power Monitor: PR201, UZ005
- Configuration Profiles (To be specified when ordering by model code. Following types of the configuration profiles are available in standard.).
- For UT300/400/500 Series, 8-units max. connection, PV & OUT
- For UT300/400/500 Series, 8-units max. connection, PV & SP
- For UT300/400/500 Series, 5-units max. connection, PV, SP & OUT
- For UP550/750, 1-unit connection, PV, SP, PTN, SEG.NO & TIME
- For JUXTA VJ Series, 16-units max. connection, OUT
- For PR201/UZ005, 5-units max. connection, Integrated Power & Instantaneous Power
- Designed for either wall mounting or DIN-rail mounting