The eddy current sensor is specifically designed to react to the outer surface of the metal object. It is uninfluenced by small metal particles in the concrete, whether the concrete is fresh or hardened, wet, or dry.
This unit will accurately locate, determine the depth, and estimate the diameter of the metal objects.
- Single sensor for all depth ranges
- Locates rebar, post tension cable, conduit, and copper pipe
- Determine bar up to 4.5" (115mm) deep
- Daylight visible display
- Rugged and splash resistant case
- Otional scan cart
- 80,000 data point memory capacity
- Standard unit includes:
- Main unit
- 8ft cable
- Sizing template