The "half" drive concept can be used singularly or ganged up to provide multiple cleanside or tripper type drive arrangements. Power modules are available from 50kw through to multiple module 3mw drives.
THE MD400 - MD600 (Modular Drivehead "Half" 400kw or 600kw)
- Pair them up for modular drivehead capacity from 50kw through to 3mw.
- Modular capacity that starts inexpensive and simply plugs in power only when you need it.
- Torque Arm Power modules ranging from 50kw through to multiple module 3mw.
- Free standing drives to 3mw.
- Cleanside singles through to cleanside - cleanside multiples.
- Load sensing torque arm forms "plug in" module to "TPT" (Torque Proportional Tension) in loop take-up, by NEPEAN Conveyors.
- Totally symmetrical modularity between both drivehead halves - means no "specials" or "one off's", right hands or left hands.
- Excellent maintenance access to pulley faces for re-lagging.
- Modular concept - ultimate in maintenance access and practical requirements.
- Available in all belt widths and for all belt types.