Load (tension) sharing between the conventional delivery jib and Tripperdrive lowers the jib high tension by up to 38%, now taken by the tripper drive.
The result is the conveyor may now be extended further inbye without overstressing your existing belt. Further benefits such as lower belt elongation and lower "all round" belt tensions, along with little or no resultant aborted start high belt tensions are obtainable by installing a Nepean Conveyors "Tripperdrive - 400".
TRIPPERDRIVE - 400
- Dramatically reduces T-Max belt tensions.
- Lower T-2 belt tensions (slack side tension).
- Allows considerably longer belt installations, using your current belt type and strength, without reducing capacity.
- Little, or no, resultant high destructive belt tensions due to aborted starts or power loss aborted starts.
- Short, compact design allows for rapid removal or installation in a single cut through.
- Can be supplied with modular installed power of 150 to 400kw.
- Can be driven in power/load sharing sequence with outbye drivehead using the Nepean Conveyors "Boss-400" soft start and slave drive module.
- Tried and proven concept with underground belts by NEPEAN Conveyors.