Ness M1 Cross Platform Controller
The M1 offers the flexibility to integrate industry standard systems and components for easy upgrades and system expansion. In addition to the powerful digital dialer, the M1 has a built-in voice dialer, which can call any phone, on or off site, including a mobile phone.
And it’s telephone remote control capability allows you to perform tasks remotely; such as, change the temperature setting, control the water heater, lower the garage door, set lighting scenes, arm or disarm the system, run the sprinklers, and much more by simply picking up the phone – any phone.
- Large zone capacity - 16 on-board zones expandable to 208
- Wireless capability - Up to 48 zones
- Flash Memory - Allows field updates to firmware electronically
- RS-232 Serial Port to interface to computers and peripheral devices
- Time/Date stamped 512-event history log
- Menu driven, full text keypad programming - no manual required
- Voice Announcement of alarms, zone descriptions, status, etc.
- 13 On-board Outputs: 1 voice/siren, 1 siren driver, 1 form "C" relay and 10 low current (50mA) outputs
- Can be partitioned into 8 separate areas and account numbers
- Arm levels: Away, Stay, Stay Instant, Night, Night Instant, Vacation
- True V.22 bis Modem for fast, reliable upload/download
- Optional Ethernet port for reporting operation/control or programming
- Built-in telephone remote control makes any phone a keypad
- Integrated Voice Dialer uses vocabulary or custom word/phrases
- Digital Communicator formats: SIA, Contact ID, 4+2 and Pager
- Elk-RP PC software includes "conflict resolution" to easily highlight differences between control and - Dial-up, ethernet or local from RS-232 port or house phone jack
- Create lifestyle enhancing comfort, convenience and security
- Powerful "Whenever/And/Then" RULES Programming allows almost any imaginable operation.
- No need to chain rules together.
- Any single "Whenever" event can have one or more ANDs and THENs (conditions and commands).
- Control lighting using RS-232 serial or 2-way Power Line Control (PLC) ports
- On, Off, Dim All On, All Off commands
- Sunset/Sunrise calculation and activation
- Read temperature sensors and communicate with thermostats
- Turn on Tasks, Lights, Outputs via Keypad or Telephone Remote Power Supply