Features of PACKSPEC Presswood Pallets:
- Made from recycled waste wood, our pallets are eco-friendly and comply with ISPM 15 Guidelines for wood packaging. They do not need to be treated, and are declared as a safe timber product.
- The waste wood is chipped and shredded into small pieces and is then mixed with a special epoxy glue mixture which forms into a dough like material.
- This mixture is then injected under high pressure into the moulds, the moulds are heated and very high compression is applied.
- The heat is increased and the pallets are "baked" to the recipe.
- The end result is a low cost, high performance pallet, which is effectively made from rubbish materials.
Presswood Pallets also hold substantial load capacities and are 100% "Weather Proof", and are relatively lightweight, nestable/stackable and will help reduce storage space required.
- Fully in compliance with ISPM 15 Guidelines
- Nestable, 4-way entry
- Comes with detachable bottom skids if required
- Ideal for airfreight
- Can be used on roller conveyor with or without bottom skids
- Strong and durable physical properties
- Suitable for out-door use
- Assists companies to meet ISO 14000
For more information on Presswood Pallets please call or email us for a direct reply