An Active Weighing Solutions Net Weigher will fill a variety of open mouth bags to a pre-determined weight with greater speed and accuracy than a Gross Weigher.
While the bagging rate depends greatly on the material properties of the product being handled and the proficiency of the operator, an Active Weighing Solutions Net Weigher can achieve up to 20 bags per minute
For free flowing products, an Active Weighing Solutions Net Weigher will typically achieve:
- 25kg bags at up to 10 bags/min at ±20 grams (at 2δ)
- 50kg bags at up to 10-20 bags/min at ± 50 grams (at 2δ)
Non free flowing products may require the bagging rate to be reduced to maintain the required accuracy.
- For free flowing product- a Two Position Radial Feed Gate with independent and fully adjustable main & dribble feeds
- For non free-flowing product - a Single Position Radial Catch Gate with Screw Feeder or Belt Feeder
- Bomb door discharge gate
- EMC 2064 Controller: Key features- material totalizing, automatic jog to weight, in-flight compensation, batch counting and simple calibration
- Full Strain Gauge Load Cell design
- Hands free, two hand start safety feature
- Bag detection switches to ensure bag is correctly placed before the feed gate can open.
- “Bird Beak” Bag Clamp for fast bag loading or optional Dust Tight Bag Clamp
- Fully enclosed design with removable doors for easy access
- Zinc plated, powder coated mild steel construction with stainless steel contact parts or full 304 or 316 stainless steel models
- Aspiration spout option
View more information about the net weigher.