3G Mobile Broadband
N3G001W 3G HSPA Wi-Fi Router (PCMCIA Compatible)
- No need for ADSL/cable - It works in any area which has 3G mobile phone network coverage.
- Use it to link up your computers at home - Create a network with your computers at home.
- Take it with you when you go on holiday - All you need to do is take the 3G router and you can have broadband internet access wherever you are. This is not restricted to Australia - you're connected, as long as the country you are in has a 3G network working in the same band as your 3G card that plugs into the 3G router.
- Broadband in the car - Plug your 3G router into a DC converted power supply. No more bored kids on long car trips.
- Mobile office solution - You can access the internet when you're not in the office, or create a "virtual office" wherever you hold meetings.
- Ideal for remote country areas already serviced by 3G - There are many areas that do not have ADSL/cable but a large proportion of the country is covered by the 3G network. This is the perfect solution for families in remote areas of Australia.
- Secure - You can block access to websites, view logs to see what sites your kids are visiting and even schedule what times of the day or week they can access the internet. In addition there are multiple protection measures.
- Easy to use and reliable - As reliable as your mobile phone connection and as simple to use. Simply plug a 3G PCMCIA card into the N3G001W and you're on your way to creating your network. After a simple set-up process with the built in web based configuration and management tool you're ready to share your internet access.
- Browser-based interface for configuration and management: OS independent, easy-to-use
- VPN support: pass through of PPTP, L2TP, and IPSec
- Easy to manage: using Web or UPnP utility for system management
- Built-in SPI firewall to protect your Intranet, and packet filtering and access control are also implemented. The router provides wireless LAN 64/128-bit WEP encryption security, and WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication and TKIP/AES encryption security. It also supports VPN pass-through for sensitive data secure transmission.
- Supports various connection approaches for the ISP such as static IP, dynamic IP (DHCP client), dynamic IP with Road Runner Session Management, PPPoE, unnumbered PPPoE, unnumbered PPPoE+NAPT, MultiSession PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP, and 3G
- Allows you to share your 3G service with any wireless enabled desktop or laptop computers. Compatible 3G UMTS/HSDPA or EV-DO PCMCIA Card
To see more models please click Here