Tired of error-prone, labor-intensive spreadsheet-based approaches to financial planning? Want more visibility into your business so you can accurately plan and forecast? The NetSuite Financial Planning Module is an add-on solution for NetSuite that gives you cost-effective, highly sophisticated planning and "what-if" financial modeling capabilities. And it's delivered over the same Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) infrastructure as NetSuite's industry-leading accounting/ERP, CRM and ecommerce capabilities.
Together, NetSuite and the NetSuite Financial Planning Module give you a real-time, end-to-end business management solution for strategy, planning and execution—a solution that previously cost large corporations millions of dollars and months, if not years, implementing on-premise enterprise software. You'll streamline business processes, improve financial agility, strengthen collaboration and drive better-informed, more strategic decision-making.
- Spend less time consolidating data, and more time analyzing information and providing insight to your executive and management teams—enhancing the strategic value of the finance function
- Improve business agility with "what-if" scenarios while using a business suite that enables you to change business direction as needed
- Offer better plan accuracy based on sound data and centralized plans, reducing budgeting and forecasting cycle times by up to 90%
- Dramatically reduce the costs of running critical financial processes such as finance/ERP, budgeting and planning
- Promote the effective execution of business strategy by improving planning across finance, sales, service, support and other organizations
- Achieve strong fiscal control based on accurate and timely historical data and up-to-date plans
- Better manage to financial and operational results using real-time dashboards showing Actual versus Plan versus Forecast
- Make better business decisions by simplifying and standardizing data collection across the organization.
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Intuitive, spreadsheet-like data entry sheets
- Multi-dimensional data collection
- Automated consolidation and rollup of plans
- Dynamic formulas and assumptions
- Actuals data incorporated into new forecasts
- Workflow management
- Planning of full financial statements (such as income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements).
Modeling and Administration
- Unlimited versions for "what-if" analysis
- Multi-dimensional models for complex sales and product planning
- Financial and operational accounts and metrics
- User-based access controls and customized sheets
- Ability to budget in multiple currencies, both the local function currency and the consolidated reporting currency
- Localized in French, German, Spanish and Japanese.
Reporting and Dashboards
- Graphical "drag-and-drop" Report Builder
- Multi-dimensional analysis with automatic security filtering
- Multi-version variance reporting (e.g., actual vs. plan vs. forecast)
- Drill through into NetSuite real-time actuals data.
Private Team Collaboration
- Discussion groups for managing ongoing communications about planning
- Collaborative online documents for centrally capturing non-numeric planning information
- Attachments for archiving documents and other files associated with plans.